Office tinting in Melbourne has numerous benefits for your business. Following are several reasons why you should seriously consider office tinting for your business
- UV protection. Our window films allow you to enjoy natural light in your office without the damage caused by the sun’s harmful UV rays. Window Tinting Solutions films can block up to 99% of the damaging UV rays. The other added benefit is that this can help to protect your office furnishings and other equipment from damage caused by UV rays. This can also represent significant savings in that you don’t need to replace furnishings or equipment damage by uv rays.
- Reduced glare. Office window tints in Melbourne help to keep your staff comfortable by reducing glare up to 90% on computer screens – this reduces eye strain and headache while adding to increased productivity. Not only will it increase productivity, but your staff will certainly appreciate a more comfortable working environment without any glare to contend with.
- Office window tinting in Melbourne can significantly reduce your energy costs. Window film helps to block the transfer of heat through your window which means that your office remains cooler in summer and warmer in winter. You could end up saving thousands of dollars a year on energy bill costs associated with regulating the temperature of your office particularly in the hot summer months.
- Safety for your staff. In the event of an accident or even severe weather conditions, a broken window that does not have protective film can result in personal injury for your staff and even your customers. Office window tinting in Melbourne can make your glass stronger which significantly increases the breaking point of your office windows. This can provide you with peace of mind knowing that your staff and customers are safely protected under just about any circumstances.
- Privacy for your staff and customers. With your office windows tinted, this can offer a level of privacy from the outside world. In a commercial setting, it can be uncomfortable having strangers looking through your windows into your workplace. This may also alleviate the need for curtains and drapes but can still offer you privacy.
- In hard to reach areas where window film cannot be applied on the interior, such as voids, stairwells and glass domes, external film can be applied as an alternative and provide you with the same benefits. External window film now comes with a warranty of up to 15 years. This is a very important consideration when it comes to tinting is to make sure that there is a warranty on the film. Film that is showing signs of wear and tear such as peeling and bubbling not only reduces the effectiveness of the tint, but it is also an eyesore.
- Provide your office with design solutions through an extensive range of decorative films including your company logo. This can dramatically enhance the look and feel of your office. This can give a more professional feel for your business and can even give you a competitive advantage and raise the standard of office presentation.
- Provide internal privacy for boardrooms and meeting rooms through our range of decorative films. This can help to liven up your office as the decorative films can be designed according to your own specifications. If you have customers visiting your office they will be impressed with the professional look these decorative films can give you.